Official FreeiPods Blog
Official FreeIpods Blog: Current or Future iPod owners...

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Current or Future iPod owners...

...be extremely careful not to damage your headphones.

My cat recently took it upon himself to chew through my headphone wires, so now I have to get new ones, lest I accidentally shock myself while using my iPod Mini. So I called the Apple Store last night to get new ones. After about a 10-minute conversation, the representative told me that he could not sell me the plain, basic, $17 headphones like the ones that came with the iPod. However, I could purchase a fancy $39 set - would I like those?

Since I'm not picky about my headphones, I told him no, I wanted the $17 ones. In the end, I was told I'd have to call tech support to order a new pair. What was supposed to be a 5-minute phone order has now turned into an ordeal.

Just a word of advice. I don't quite understand why Apple doesn't have those readily available for sale on their site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home