Official FreeiPods Blog
Official FreeIpods Blog: Warning About Nexiderm Offer

Monday, November 15, 2004

Warning About Nexiderm Offer

Recently, I signed up for a free trial of Nexiderm, an anti-wrinkle cream, in order to participate in the FreePhotoiPods program. The site promised a 10-day trial of a cream valued at $75 for only $10 shipping and handling.

The cream arrived promptly and I opened it, sniffed it, and put it aside. My 10-day trial was set to expire Nov. 13, so on Nov. 12 I dialed the customer service number on the Web site and prepared to cancel. (The Optimize program membership is about $50 a month if you don't cancel, so this wasn't something I wanted to be part of.) I got a message saying they were experiencing "high call volume" and that I should call back later. There was no option to wait for a representative - I was hung up on by the phone system.

Since then, I've called no less than 6 times, at different times of day, in an attempt to cancel my membership. I've already sent back the cream, as I was instructed to do, but who knows if that will cancel my membership or not. I may have to dispute a charge, should one appear on my bill.

So be warned: The Nexiderm offer isn't worth the trouble.

1 Comments:

Blogger jw said...

Hello!

I am willing to sign up for a freehandbags.com offer and complete it in trade for your completion of my freeflatscreen.com offer. You must complete the offer (turn green) for me to complete an offer for you.

If you are interested, email me @ merechristian@gmail.com.

My referral link is http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/?r=9405316

January 24, 2005 at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home